Cooperation with Primo Cappuccino
My name is Ania and I am Primo Cappuccino author – the most read and engaging blog about Italy and one of the most visible travel blogs in the Internet.
I prepare coverage from trips in the form of stories about Italy and discuss the following topics: travelling in the slow mode, practical advices before travelling, tasting Italian cuisine, pleasant learning Italian language, culture (books, films, music), I conduct interviews, organize Italian meetings and inspire people to focus on quality, in every area of life.
I set up my blog in April 2014. Since then, the website has been visited by more than 1 000 000 people, generating more than 4 800 000 page views. An article about Bari has been read by more than 320 000 people in the last 3 years. Many of them decided to travel to this city only after reading my guide.
Readers respond to me with their great commitment. They know that I recommend only what I checked myself and what I would recommend to my loved ones.
Why is it worth cooperating with me?
Primo Cappuccino appears at the tops of travel blog rankings and blogs about Italy:
• 1st place in the finals of the Internet Creators’ Gala in the Travel category
• Primo Cappuccino ranks 36nd out of 600 best travel blogs in Poland in terms of visibility in Google in 2019 (259 results in TOP 3, 1129 results in TOP 10, 5067 results w TOP50).
• High distinction in the ranking of the 125 most inspiring travel blogs
• Many of my articles were echoed widely on the Internet, noting several dozen or even hundreds of thousands of page views. (Guide to Bari – 320 200, article about learning Italian – 260 650, about preparation for travel – 240 100)
Primo Cappuccino is my own personal brand
I inspire my readers to travel in Italy and live in Italian way of life in Poland.
I do it, using:
– primocappuccino.pl blog (35k UU per month)
– newsletter Coffee Letter which reaches more than 7500 of the most involved people every week
– author’s Calendar of Italian Events 2020, Travel Planner and original e-books
– extensive activities on Facebook group: “Prawdziwe Włochy” (eng. Real Italy) – a group of practitioners and enthusiasts (16k)
The Primo Cappuccino community is
Statistics for the 2019 year
I invite to cooperate
Owners of accommodation and tour operators, advertising agencies, agencies promoting Italian regions, also publishing houses, travel and culinary magazines, owners of Italian restaurants and other interested entities.
What are you interested in?
– patronage over the entry,
– product placement,
– link in the article,
– post on Facebook,
– post on Instagram,
– cooperation including promotion of the region,
– unique activities
Regardless of whether you already have a clearly defined plan or just an outline of an idea, we can work on it together. You tell me what effects, you want to achieve and I will tell you what opportunities I have. Together we are making a positive revolution :)
Entries created in cooperation with the brand are appropriately marked on the blog and in social media. This is the basis of trust that the readers put in me.
The cost of cooperation depends on many factors, including my involvement, the number and type of publications on the blog and in social media channels. I would be happy to talk about it with you. Together we will surely come up with something. Write to me at the address:
I write off as soon as possible, usually within a few hours.